Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons
(14-Mar-2018, 22:12)james n Wrote: I wonder if this is to do with the memory playback that Devialet seem to have implemented as part of the UPnP function. I was swapping Ethernet cables and found that the track kept playing with no Ethernet cable connected (Wireless and any other connectivity disabled). Watching the Ethernet port lights, at the start of a track there is a lot of activity as it's loaded into memory before settling back to a more constant flicker. I wonder if not enough memory is allocated for larger files (such as 192) so the stuttering occurs as more of the track is loaded or other activities such as interaction between the CI board and the app occur.

James

Hello James

Devialet is well aware of this bug now as they could reproduce it on their side too.
I guess we have to wait for a release to get it fixed.
For the moment I will keep my USB connection.

philoouu
PS Audio P3 - Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI - Tanagra Audio Iris - Micromega CD-30 - Roon - Mac Mini - Entreq Silver Minimus Apollo Eartha RCA - Shunyata Omega Ethernet - Dela S100/OP-S100

Messages In This Thread
RE: Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons - by philoouu - 15-Mar-2018, 06:05