Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons
(19-Mar-2018, 03:07)philoouu Wrote: Hello
After the CI upgrade, for me the most "painful" stuff is the Iphone App not working correctly. I got it confirmed by Devialet; they are supposed to write another one at some point but in the meantime I find it very annoying.
I always turned on/off my Devialet with the App and I also adjust the volume with it. I rarely use the real remote.
After a few hours/few days, the Iphone App will not find the Devialet. The ONLY way to sort it ou is to reboot the Devialet (either plug off the cable or push 5 seconds on the front button). Before CI it used to happen too (very rarely) and switching on the Devialet with the real remote was enough to fix it.
This is very annoying and I am really disappointed since it is very basic function that most of the people need to use.
I would imagine people are much bothered by that than enjoying the new features of CI !

See post #227
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Core Infinity listening impressions and comparisons - by Pim - 19-Mar-2018, 04:36