Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
220 pro - Analogue Output to be used as old "rec out"?
You can also configure them so the volume and / or mute works on them. I used to have them going to a second set in the garage with mute working. My wife would be upstairs in charge of the music. I had my own volume but if she needed to talk to me she would mute both with one button. Easy!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 220 pro - Analogue Output to be used as old "rec out"? - by Pim - 11-Jan-2018, 05:37