Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New packaging for Phantom (Gold).
(Was going to start a new thread, but it seems more appropriate to simply dredge this one back up as it involves Gold packaging circa Jan 2018):

Received my “Holiday Kit” Gold package deal yesterday and had an interesting packaging incident. 

Packages were neatly stacked outside my inside hallway door on the fourth floor. Top and Bottom is clearly labeled all over the outside of the box. UPS had dutifully followed these instructions. The delivery person must have set the box in a puddle while staging the four boxes for delivery, as the bottom of the one Gold was soaking wet. I frantically opened the box from the top (Dry) end, only to find that - although thankfully the inner artsy box was dry suspended on foam - it had been packaged upside down in the shipping box! In other words it had spent the entire shipping process from France to Midwest US upside down!

It appears undamaged, but if they take the time to specify top bottom it must be important. I have yet to establish connectivity so am unable to determine function as yet, but WTF?!? There was over a week delay between order and shipment so perhaps they are busy. And granted, it IS all in English, but...

-Scott

Messages In This Thread
New packaging for Phantom (Gold). - by jvi - 13-Dec-2017, 15:35
New packaging for Phantom (Gold). - by jvi - 17-Dec-2017, 23:26
RE: New packaging for Phantom (Gold). - by snbeall - 13-Jan-2018, 16:52