Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal drop outs and not finishing tracks
(13-Dec-2017, 18:59)Womaz Wrote:
(13-Dec-2017, 18:39)K4680 Wrote:
(13-Dec-2017, 12:43)Womaz Wrote: As above.
I use Tidal with the Kazoo app and the Melco.
Never had an issue before but for last week or so this has been happening. Also on occasions it just stops after a track has finished when there are still tracks to play. I have emailed Tidal support but from what I remember they were not that helpful last time.
Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Hello Womaz, Tidal and Melco are running smoothly with me. No failures or the like noted. The last weeks I hear about 6 hours of music per day, 60% Tidal! With different apps.

I have had a reply from Tidal that recommends changing my DNS settings ?
I have no idea if I will do this as I have no idea what I am doing if I am honest.
I run my business from home and can’t afford to mess with my broadband settings .
I have switched router off for 20 minutes .....see if that helps

I had some problems with a switch some time ago! A port of the switch, interrupted at irregular intervals for about 500ms the data traffic with my NAS. After I changed the port, everything was ok again. I replaced the switch later! Sad
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tidal drop outs and not finishing tracks - by K4680 - 13-Dec-2017, 21:19