Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal drop outs and not finishing tracks
I am having the same issue with Tidal but also further issues with Core Upgrade. With mine the Tidal plays but the I loose connectivity between my computer and 220 when streaming, despite the Devialet icon indicated it is connected. If i disable the Devialet and then reconnect all is fine till the next song. I have the same issue if I change inputs, I.e from Air to Digital and back again I must go through the same process. I have been given a couple of different version of software to try but does not fix the issue.

Lastly once a day I loose the configuration between the Devialet and the computer. I must take out the SD card, Long hold on the tone button from the remote, then 6 short ones, then press the power button on the front of the unit, insert the SD card then unplug power then re-power up. I got it to a fine art bot less then a minute but what a pain.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tidal drop outs and not finishing tracks - by Norty - 26-Dec-2017, 16:03