Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet after CoreInfinity upgrade
@Waiski I haven't tried with a router, partly because I don't have my system set up that way and partly because I don't understand why I should use one since I'm using AIR Ethernet going straight into the Devialet from NUC. And also because I don't have one to try with.

@baddog I've tried wireless and it doesn't work perfect, it works with 16-44.1 but with hirez I get dropouts, noise or no sound at all. I have not changed anything on the NUC (I've now reinstalled AIR though just in case) and since it didn't work with my laptop that shouldn't be the problem either? Perhaps my Dev is broke? I'm getting a low hum from my speakers, and it used to be very silent and there are also internal clicks when changing source, something I didn't have pre-upgrade. I don't get Ethernet as an option on the AIR-app either anymore, neither on laptop or NUC. I'm regretting getting the upgrade and I really don't know what to do next?

And thank you for your answers and ideas.
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini

Messages In This Thread
Ethernet after CoreInfinity upgrade - by Mohmm - 20-Dec-2017, 09:41
Ethernet after CoreInfinity upgrade - by jbp - 22-Dec-2017, 10:37
RE: Ethernet after CoreInfinity upgrade - by frejo - 04-Jan-2018, 11:27