Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
High Fidelity Cables - HFC
Think its time to leave my feedback or very bad experience on Rick Schulz and High Fidelity Cables.

At the beginning of this year I've sent an request by email to HFC, if an update from Reveal line of cables is a big step up to CT2. They told me it's a clear improvement when going to CT2 full loom. As it was about 10'000$ to go straight to a complete system cabling with CT2 their customer service agreed on 30 day money back warraty if I'm not fully satisfied - so I've take the risk and made the transaction by credit card.

A few weeks later the parcel arrived and I've installed the brand new cables. I was running the TQ Burnin disc 24h to get the cables ready faster. During my listening test I wasn't really impressed by the cables but after further contact with Rick I left them untouched in my system for a longer time. The sound was still boring to listen at and offered a very flat soundstage - the upgrade wasn't worth the big outlay.

That's why I've sent an email to Rick and I was very suprised as he first told me, that there's no money back warranty on this cable line. After complaining and forwarding the email from his customer service, he agreed and I've sent the cable fully insured back.
They have got the cables back and the customer service told me, that it will take up to ten days for transfering the money back - this was end of march! By now, still no money transfered back to me and emails to the customer service get unanswered - only after telling them that I will forward this case to my lawyer and report this fraud to the police department, I've got an answer from Rick telling me, that the money will take another 3-5 days to be sent back - this also was just a liar as there wasn't comming any money back until now.

This is not the customer service a manufacturer should offer to his highend audio customers and cheat them by such big amount of money! The case is now at my lawyer.

Be warned to deal with High Fidelity Cables - thats my experience I had with them and I will never advise any of my friend this cables again - also I've sold all my HFC cables and switched to a trustful brand where the customer service is their most important part in business (thx Entreq btw).

Messages In This Thread
High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by MIO2013 - 22-Dec-2017, 23:02
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by vgbfamily - 25-Dec-2017, 21:36
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by MIO2013 - 26-Dec-2017, 17:37
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by vgbfamily - 26-Dec-2017, 19:32
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by MIO2013 - 27-Dec-2017, 17:17
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by Axel - 27-Dec-2017, 17:40
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by MIO2013 - 27-Dec-2017, 19:24
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by Maragoo - 01-May-2019, 10:29
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by Pim - 01-May-2019, 11:22
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by Maragoo - 01-May-2019, 15:39