Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case of 'THE MISSING CHANNEL'!
(29-Dec-2017, 21:25)teddlesdee Wrote: The nice people at Dev rang today, and after a grilling from me (in the BEST possible TASTE!), I got the following info:

1. Yes, they acknowledge the speaker channel (companion) issue, and they are working on a fix.
2. Yes. they acknowledge the Configurator problems (not being able to upload both Master and Companion to one profile, confusing screens, no clear way to save, plus many other issues)...
3. Yes they agree that the iphone/ ipad app does not work for expert Pro (two units). They say they are working on an alternative but could not tell me what alternative! - I said spark?, they said "You said that, not us!"

so there you are folks!

Happy New Year!

I’m wondering why you can’t use iPad/phone as a remote. I have the same amps as you and have no problems. Have you tried different software on the Dev.?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Case of 'THE MISSING CHANNEL'! - by Axel - 30-Dec-2017, 03:46