Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2018 (The 2018 Devialet Almanac)
Ha! I don't think anyone wins when predicting that Devialet will fail to reach a stated goal. But then, we're not too surprised either.

I still struggle with calling the Reactor a 2018 product given the lack of software support for anything other than it being a single, mono speaker. The design & pricing target is quite appealing, but not without the software and integration.

So here's to 2019 being a year of change for Devialet. Hopefully that will include RAAT, Reactor software, an onboard Expert Pro configurator, a new and improved remote app, and maybe a few unexpected gifts as well. Just as long as we're not having this same conversation this time next year.

Be that as it may, my 440 is sounding wonderful so I'm content for Devialet to take its time and get whatever is next right.

And yes, let's hope for a very Happy New Year!
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2018 (The 2018 Devialet Almanac) - by mdconnelly - 01-Jan-2019, 14:13