Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2018 (The 2018 Devialet Almanac)
(01-Jan-2019, 17:50)Zappydev Wrote: I plan to send my Od’A to Paris for CI in Q1, in order to avoid it getting tangled up in any Brexit shipping shenanigans, so my only 2 predictions are that (a) it won’t come back RAATed and (b) the flawless Roon AIR performance I have been enjoying for the last couple of years will be a thing of the past. (Posted here because they don’t meet the official criteria for 2019 predictions  Big Grin )

Happy New Year to all.

I've received mine back a week or so ago. Go ahead and send it mate. You won't regret it. I'm absolutely blown away by the improvement. Roon AIR is as stable as before. It just sounds better.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2018 (The 2018 Devialet Almanac) - by Pim - 01-Jan-2019, 21:30