Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi Phantom Silver/Gold setup question.
Haha, yes, my bad I did mean m2 Smile

It is going to run inside the wall and yes, power outlets are available for both of them behind TV, dialog is around 3meters away next to router. I tested this setup(sockets, as I couln't place them to walls yet) and had no issues with connectivity when using bluetooth, but for better quality and avoiding issues in future, I still want to do optical solution for TV. Gecko's only allow 45 degrees turning angle, which is not going to work!!

No worries, it's actually eletrical fireplace working with steam and divider wall is closed from bottom. No heat involved what so ever.

I was surprised about getting mine so fast!
[Image: 2018-01-13_1913.png]
As you can see, ordered 8 of jan and received 10th of jan. I was positively surprised as they promised 4 days and did it with 3. I am not sure about how they were placed on truck as I live in historic center, where they can't actually drive their car - so I only saw trolley. That sounds kind of bad experience imo, when you had to wait 7 days for them to get them packed. When you ordered them, how many days they promised for shipping?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multi Phantom Silver/Gold setup question. - by Desty - 13-Jan-2018, 19:28