Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return after 45 days, how does it work ?
Hi, I might return my two gold phantoms (+dialog+2 branches) before the end of the 45 test days. But it is not really well explained on the website.

I'll have to call the client service and send them by email photos of the phantoms and then people will come to take them away ? Do i have to repack all the stuff myself and do they come to analyse precisely the condition of the phantom before they accept the return ?

Thank you for your answers in advance and sorry for my bad english.
Repack everything the same way it was delivered to you and wait for collection on the day booked for you via email.
No inspections.
Okay, so i presume that i'll have to put my own tape on it because I cut their to open all the pack
Take pictures at every stage of the packing just in case it is damaged after by the courier or Devialet.
Yes, you have to put your own tape. The brown packagings tapes are the best.
Why should i take pictures of the packages if there is no inspections ?
I would expect they will inspect them after return and before they refund your money. This is why I suggest taking pictures to prove that they left you in perfect condition.
Yeah, you won’t receive the refund until the Phantoms have been received and inspected. If they are not up to the standard expected in the terms of the refund you won’t be refunded and the Phantoms will be sent back to you at no extra cost to you.

Taking pictures ensures that during the time the units are out of your hands if any damage occurs that could otherwise alter your refund status you have evidence that it wasn’t you and it was out of your hands. In that case (and providing that you repackaged them the same way you received them) you will still receive the refund as it’s an uncontrollable factor.

Upon inspection of the units Devialet re-polish and completely clean them and performance test them in order to resell them as new units. If the boxes are damaged they’ll replace the box too, and any other included accessories if required (power cable, manuals). As the hardware inside the units doesn’t technically wear down from usage the units are just as new as they were when they underwent initial factory testing which includes a specific set of continuous hours of play, as well as woofer calibration, ect. They just repeat those factory tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)
Not in the uk, it is a criminal offence to sell used goods as new.
(23-Jan-2018, 22:48)Rodrat2 Wrote: Not in the uk, it is a criminal offence to sell used goods as new.

It's not used: it's 'road tested'

They'll probably use them for commercial jobs like the airports etc.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.