Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return after 45 days, how does it work ?
Don’t they also offer in some cases to have you turn them in to a local authorized dealer (if you have one in your area)? I seem to recall reading that the dealer may perform the inspection. Perhaps they become floor demos? Or it is just a convenience for the customer and/or shifts liability/risk of damage in transit?

I’m in the same boat, looking at returning TWO sets - trialed first a set of Elevates and then Golds staggered by a few weeks. Awesome bits of technology but as we say in the US, not quite ready for prime time yet. Too many connectivity issues, unease with lack of serviceability and/or upgrade due to their “sealed” nature, WAF issues (“they’d be ok if they were black” - I have to agree but satin not gloss, or they’ll look like giant 8 Balls ?), lack of multichannel functionality, lack of MQA, numerous Dialogue issues, and particularly because I thought they were wireless not PLC. And PLC does not work reliably in my home. And when it does connect on 2.4 they are unlistenable.

I think I’ll sit back and wait for them to iron out a few bugs, add MQA, and come out with the Black Satin Phantom and multichannel formatting. I’ll be back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return after 45 days, how does it work ? - by snbeall - 28-Jan-2018, 20:08