Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon build 298 (Jan. 23) and Devialet
(13-Feb-2018, 02:39)Norty Wrote: I got the following message from Devialet support, "under Roon, I'd advise you go into the audio setup and add a zone with your amp using a direct connection between Roon and Air.

This will enable you not to use the Devialet icon.  

My problem is I tried to do this as per the website but I still need to activate the air Icon.  Anyone have suggestions outside of the Roon manual?

Just delete the AIR app altogether and try again. Without the AIR app, you computer doesn't have a choice but to use the Roon option. And it works 100% stable, which can't be said for Devialet AIR.

Let us know how you go.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon build 298 (Jan. 23) and Devialet - by Pim - 13-Feb-2018, 08:28