Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is your Phantom an ADH2 unit? and how to find out!
Totally agree with comments about Apple being in decline. Just had an experience with Apple. My wife uses the iPhone and decided to buy a white phantom for our anniversary Jan 2018. She bought one online from the Apple store and had it shipped. (She didn't realize devialet could ship it in time) Anyway I could never get the phantom bought from apple to sync my my other 3 phantoms. I ended up reaching out to devialet tech support they also couldn't fix the issue (could have just been a crappy unit ) but not my point -
During tech support I had them check the serial numbers on all 4 of the phantoms. 3 of mine are about 2 years old so of course not ADH2 but the 4th phantom from Apple bought in January 2018 was also not ADH2 . My only point to this is Apple isn't selling the product that they already have.
They don't even have the speakers playing in their stores to feature them...
To me it shows they see devialet as just another product like the phone cases and other Bluetooth speakers they sell. Apple is riding a wave.....waves crash
I agree Devialet is being foolish for not releasing something for cinema - improved dialog for surround at the very least

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Is your Phantom an ADH2 unit? and how to find out! - by Jon - 06-Feb-2018, 03:17