Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is your Phantom an ADH2 unit? and how to find out!
(08-Feb-2018, 15:33)snbeall Wrote: In short, yes, it would appear so, but I doubt ANY elevate would be produced without it... do you have such serial number on an elevate? Are you sure it’s an Elevate?

Now, back to Apple (and I suggest we take it to a different thread that I think I’ll start by reposting my original post - taking this whole section of this thread elsewhere is beyond my pay grade). Sorry to sidetrack that discussion off onto the Apple tangent, but I think every negative comment made about Apple and audio only reinforces my premise that Apple would do well to bring Devialet into the fold. And certainly every negative comment about Devialet and their software glitches, support, distribution, etc reinforces my premise that it would be a win-win for them as well to have $$ influx, software support, customer support, ADVERTISING, etc. I would spin off the high end market - even keeping the name - and allow it to continue what it’s been doing and innovating, trickling down to the Apple line of Phantom products...

Yes, it was delivered from Devialet - K46 serials. The box is elevate and it looked new.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is your Phantom an ADH2 unit? and how to find out! - by hydr - 08-Feb-2018, 15:53