Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McIntosh MA9000 vs Devialet D-Premier by Jeff Fritz
(06-Feb-2018, 22:37)Nakatomi63 Wrote: It would be very interesting to compare the new McIntosh MA9000 vs currently Devialet models like a D220 Pro CI (similar price) or a D440 Pro CI (similar power).

I don't think the outcome of the comparison would be very different. Both brands seem to have a 'house sound' in some way. I read the review and when Fritz mentioned that he was going to compare it with the D-Premier I had already guessed his conclusion before I read on.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: McIntosh MA9000 vs Devialet D-Premier by Jeff Fritz - by Pim - 06-Feb-2018, 22:52