Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best cable speakers money can buy?
(17-Jul-2017, 12:41)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Sorry, I don't have any particular recommendations. I would just suggest to try some different cables at home and decide yourself which one sounds the best to you.

I would be interest in knowing why do you want to upgrade speaker cables particularly? I guess you would get even bigger change in SQ by upgrading from the Vector to the A.C.T. One Evolution. Just an idea... Smile

Indeed, although the Vector is very very good. :-)

Upgrading to the A.C.T. One Evolution is something I am considering too, especially with the weak pound relative to the Yen nowadays, but the A.C.T. One Evolution is a bit too bulky for my room.

I am more trying to see how far I can go optimizing my current system following my on-going upgrade to Core Infinity.

I am all set in terms of power using what I consider one of the best power cable there is (Shunyata Sigma) fed by a PS Audio 10. So room mgt (I intend to use Roon for this) and speaker cable appear to be the most easily accessible areas of further improvement.

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best cable speakers money can buy? - by bernardl - 26-Feb-2018, 09:58