Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D200 companion reboots when optical input used
KenH - Over on the Vinyl Thread -" D440 Core Infinity beta code MC phono problem" some of the same issues are raised.I'm surprised that Support did not recognise this issue as Océane from support had resolved it for me :

The looping of a slave input with the slave unit then going into standby - resulted from a corruption of the configurator on my account, I was last advised by Océane to create an 'anonymous' configuration on Devialet site using Chrome with caches and cookies cleared :

"My engineer colleague said that the new config you do with clean cache and no cookies, should be done WITHOUT being logged into your account.
So, what to do is go to https://www.devialet.com/en-eu/configurator/advanced but without being recognised/ logged in."

If you create your config file in this way, you should avoid the 'looping' - just so you know, nothing I have been able to do allows me to use the analogue inputs on my slave unit following the CI upgrade, I'm still waiting for a fix for this.

However, it may be possible for you to enable digital inputs on the slave unit as Clement in the above thread (Post 10) suggested:

"Dear all, here are my solutions for the latest firmware.

1. Analogue inputs to Master
2. Digital inputs to Companion
3. Configuration file needs to be setup from scratch. That is, you can’t edit or us your old files.

I have to express my appreciation to Mathieu from Devialet for his help in solving my problems.

Hope that will help you all.

Clement"

Good Luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: D200 companion reboots when optical input used - by ovo - 26-Feb-2018, 17:54