Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
I had a chance to watch that video and I have to say, there's not much to argue about his conclusions. So what we can all conclude here is that a $20 switch is all we need for perfect sound! That's a win for all of us. The bloke should be applauded for the work he's done for us.

I still think he's a dick for posting miss understood rubbish about SAM on the Roon site though.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Pim - 25-Feb-2021, 07:44