Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(22-Jun-2019, 08:57)Blackmorec Wrote: Quite a fair portion of the Innuos Zenith SE’s and Statement’s realistic sound is down to the SJ power supplies. With the DC3 you’ll hear the same qualities of pace, rhythm and timing (fabulously intense rhythmic interactions), clarity, purity, beautifully refined and accurate dynamics that give things like brass and piano that intensity that makes them sound very realistic and believable.

I don’t want to hijack this thread with an off-topic, but just wanted to share briefly my experience over the last couple of days with Custom HiFi Cables Ltd. and in particular Sean Jacobs. Being a Zenith SE owner, I can appreciate the sonic quality of the work Sean puts into his PSU‘s. So, when that is backed with an exceptional level of customer service, I believe that warrants mention. I must honestly admit that it has been quite a while since I have experienced a level of professional competence, timely responses (evenings, weekends, early mornings) and just downright friendliness, as with Sean over the last few days. A clear recommendation from my side to anyone who is considering an audio grade PSU. I will be extremely surprised if you regret it.
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by baconbrain - 29-Jun-2019, 19:55