Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(03-Oct-2019, 07:07)octaviars Wrote:
(02-Oct-2019, 20:36)baconbrain Wrote: And if you think the Sotm switch is to expensive, then don’t even bother to open this link:

https://ansuz-acoustics.com/

And still besides the power part that supplies the activ cable isolation and the "Tesla coils" that works backwords to clean the power from the net (it works in parallell and activly cleans the power) it is still a D-Link DGS-108 switch in there that looks like nothing have been done to it....... there are four models X, A2, D2 and Supreme (one on the second picture) what is diffrent in them I dont know but the prices is in Euro 2000, 3200, 5360 and 12000.

Think I will stick with the etherREGEN Smile

Cool pic of the inside. One of my local dealers is promoting these and asked if I would like to audition one, but when I saw the prices (especially for the Supreme), it just about knocked the wind out of me.

Really curious as to your subjective feedback (and that of @confused) on the EtherRegen once you have one.
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by baconbrain - 03-Oct-2019, 07:23