Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(23-Oct-2019, 22:50)Snoopy8 Wrote: Yes, some silly Melco marketing stuff but it does not get the same amount of vitriol that the EtherRegen gets. 

Uptone has somehow attracted a cult dedicated to taking apart all of its products in many forums. Sad that hate for Uptone overrides any objectivity. I got questioned for stating that I was open minded and wanting to read the initial listening reviews of the EtherRegen.

Well I suppose it could be that both Alex (Superdad) and John Swenson is easy to write to at forums and it is perhaps more "fun" that you actually can talk directly to them. I tend to not care so much what is going on at ASR forum and often the same people that writes there does the same writing on other forums.....on Roon Community the thread got closed really fast.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by octaviars - 24-Oct-2019, 15:55