Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(24-Oct-2019, 15:55)octaviars Wrote: Well I suppose it could be that both Alex (Superdad) and John Swenson is easy to write to at forums and it is perhaps more "fun" that you actually can talk directly to them. I tend to not care so much what is going on at ASR forum and often the same people that writes there does the same writing on other forums.....on Roon Community the thread got closed really fast.

(24-Oct-2019, 18:13)baconbrain Wrote: Yes but if a companies solution to product critical posts in their own (sponsored) thread is to just remove them, then something is out of balance ...

ASR worshippers raise valid points about the value of Ethernet switches, but get overboard and insist that theirs is the ONLY truth.  Funny thing is that they do not listen to music and just worship measurements that they alone determine. Some ASR members posted on the EtherRegen thread with the intent of disrupting the thread as they did on Roon and other forums.  I believe that it was the right thing to do to remove those posts.

However, I will be looking for posts on the Uptone EtherRegen thread that say it did not work for them.  Have both yes and no posts will help me make my mind up.  If those posts are deleted, then I agree that something is out of balance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Snoopy8 - 24-Oct-2019, 23:43