Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(18-Nov-2019, 14:52)ogs Wrote:
(17-Nov-2019, 16:43)Antoine Wrote: Tomorrow morning I’ll stay right at home until it’s been delivered!  Blush

Did you get it?
You'll be the first to try an ER in front of a Devialet (if that is part of your plan..) I recently sold my microRendu/Mutec. I actually miss them, so I hope an ER in front of my 250 with RAAT can compensate the loss somewhat. I have not ordered an ER yet - I'll wait until some feedback comes along.

Hi Ogs, yes I got it. Smile Not as promised in the morning but around three in the afternoon.

I haven’t installed it yet though, didn’t get to it yesterday. And yes, earlier I did say that I owe it to myself to test AIR/Roon Air some day as well but I haven’t used the ethernet input of the D for years. The ethernet and USB inputs of my CI module are in fact brand new as in still unused. So I’m not sure if I can be of much help here also because I probably won’t do it anytime soon, sorry. If and when I do I’ll post my impressions though.

Am I correct you live in Sweden? If so I believe there’s a dealer for Uptone there, perhaps he can help you out with a loaner some day.

@octaviars I hope you’ll receive it soon! Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Antoine - 19-Nov-2019, 11:47