Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
@ogs  - I was holding back a little re the EtherRegen.  With new products like this I like to wait to see what the early reports are like and also see if there are any problems or issues etc.  I had managed to get a "second batch" pre-order slot with Vortex Box AudioStore (which cost £0.01), and recently I was happy enough to pay in full.  Subsequently, AudioStore have confirmed that I will indeed be in the "from Dec 12" batch.

So if all goes to plan, I should have my EtherRegen in time for the "festive holidays".  I will use it to feed my sMS-200Ultra Neo / Mutec set-up, but I do plan to try a comparison running the EtherRegen direct to the Devialet using AIR / Roon AIR.  Should be interesting.  Some might remember that I have been here before with an AQVOX switch, which I ultimately decided to return for a refund.  Hopefully the EtherRegen will perform better, time will tell.

@Antoine @octaviars - good luck with your EtherRegens!  - I look forward to reading your listening impressions whenever you are ready to report back.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Confused - 19-Nov-2019, 14:07