Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
@ogs @David A - Yes, I certainly plan to try RAAT via the CI board, including 24/192 files and upsampling etc.  In fact, I'll pretty much try anything!  I am also mindful of @Vivialet 's posts re the good results he was getting using Audirvana UPnP / DLNA, this is something else I would like to try.  Although I think Vivialet's best results were via direct Ethernet connection, so using the EtherRegen would be something a little different, plus I believe UPnP / DLNA buffers tracks, so I am not quite sure how this fits with the theories behind the EtherRegen.  No harm in trying it though.

@Antoine - Your comment about getting it before Christmas made me chuckle.  Yes, I would very much like to get it before Christmas, simply because I will have more time at home for listening over the holiday period.  The thing is though, this time last year I was very much looking forward to trying my "end of November" batch Paul Hynes SR4's over the Christmas holidays.  They arrived in late March!  That said, I am optimistic that the Uptone promised delivery dates might prove to be a little nearer to the mark than those from Paul Hynes. Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Confused - 20-Nov-2019, 14:07