Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(29-Nov-2019, 12:17)Johnnydev Wrote: Moreover, i think connecting the EtherRegen to only the dialog and the Pantoms via PLC is not a good idea. It will make some difference, but you bring the pollution from your power grid to the dac’s in your phantoms.  Confused Angel

And  if i understand correctly, the EtherRegen is precisely designed to eliminate the pollution before your DAC as much as possible  Rolleyes
I am using a DC Blocker with the Phantoms.  This is the only power conditioner that I am using; found that other power conditioners, filters, chords etc. affect the dynamics of the music.

Agree with you that PLC may still have pollution.  Hence I will test using the EtherRegen in 2 ways, firstly feeding the Dialog only with B side with 1 Ethernet cable, and secondly, using A side to feed 3 Ethernet cables to Phantoms and Dialog.  I hope to get an EtherRegen before Christmas.

(02-Dec-2019, 16:10)Johnnydev Wrote: And now an burned-in EtherRegen   Idea
What were your impressions before and after burn in?  How long should I allow for burn in?

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Snoopy8 - 02-Dec-2019, 22:23