Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
I just got my Uptone Audio Etherregen yesterday and finally had some time today to sit and listen.  I replaced a Linear Solution OCXO switch 2.0 with the ER.  I have a fairly simple set up and was skeptical about the ER.  Well I am not a skeptic anymore.  I sat and listened for 4 straight hours burning through my favorite tracks.  Every one of them was much more engaging and life-like.  Even my significant other who could care less about sound quality commented from the other room that I must have made another change because everything was sounding so much better.  I have read most of the posts at Audiophilestyle and some from ASR and I suggest that the skeptics order one and try it for 30 days.  If you don't like it or you don't hear a difference, then return it.  I don't understand how some people can be so critical without using it in their system.  For the money, it is by far the best upgrade that I have ever made.
SGC Sonictransporter i5 running Roon----Expert 250 Pro----IsoAcoustic Orea Bronze----AQ Tornado PC's----AQ Niagara 1000----AQ William Tell S----Dynaudio Contour 60 w/Isoacoustics GAIA II's----pair of REL T7i subs----GIK Acoustic room treatments

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Desert38 - 08-Dec-2019, 20:57