Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(10-Dec-2019, 06:42)Betsy Wrote: A quick thank you to Alex and the wonderful team at UpTone for all your hard work and excellent engineering for my new EtherRegan swich!

(I had several prior e switches, a d-link, then a Cisco ..then a Packedge...each sounding slighthly better...and my ears learning as well.)

Well, I plugged in the new EtherRegan today as it arrived ....what a beautiful design and package....all perfect.

My impressions are that it has more musicality than I have ever heard on my system...the height, placement and tones are exactly in place ......and I just fell into the music...its a joy to hear such beautiful crystal clear music ......and thank you.

Please thank your team as they must be working very hard to meet demands, and I am very fortunate to own one.

My ears really like this EtherRegan switch! By far the biggest jump towards my vinyl system, worth every penny!

(...its not running too hot ...102 degrees ..with one heat sink on top, a heavy stainless steel finite element cerebral footer sitting on top draws a lot of heat from the switch .....and add some mass to keep it sitting on its nice feet.)

Betsy

What is 102 degrees hot !!!! Big Grin Big Grin
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by K4680 - 10-Dec-2019, 12:02