Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(04-Jan-2020, 23:08)Superdad Wrote: There are a number of other factually incorrect postulations that I spotted when I read this entire long thread last night, but for now I will let them slide. I simply have too much work to do this weekend--assuring that all 250 of the January-promised EtherREGENs get built and shipped out on time, as well as 20 JS-2s.

I could go on, but there is no point. We will be publishing a bit about the theory behind this stuff--and it applies not just to the EtherREGEN, but to other Ethernet and USB devices--as well as some interesting measurements. The fingers-in-their-ears naysayers—at ASR and elsewhere—will still just dismiss and deride it, but that’s okay.  What the EtherREGEN does is VERY easy to hear and users are quite happy.
Alex - Can I too offer a warm welcome to the forum.  Manufacturer involvement is typically very welcome here (as long as industry affiliation is stated, as you have done).  I think Devialet have a lot to learn from level and type of forum engagement that is seen from UpTone Audio, it is fair to say that you are at opposite ends of a very broad spectrum here.  

Anyway, if there are some factually incorrect postulations in this thread, I for one would most welcome seeing them challenged or corrected.  (Even if they are mine!)  Facts are good, and we are all learning here.  When you have time of course, I do not want this to delay the shipment of @David A's EtherRegen.   Angel   (and David, for what its worth, I think Alex did misinterpret your words somewhat, although Alex's words re EtherRegen sales were interesting nevertheless) 

Regarding the last paragraph I have quoted above, I look forward to reading whatever you get to publish.  I can at this point also mention that I have had quite a bit of time recently listen to my system with the EtherRegen in place, subjectively to my ears it is definitely making a very positive improvement to the enjoyment to my system, certainly more so than I picked up with quick A/B testing.  So as a subjectively happy EtherRegen user, it is always great to get a better understanding of the mechanisms in place here.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Confused - 05-Jan-2020, 13:20