Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(05-Jan-2020, 13:20)Confused Wrote: Alex - Can I too offer a warm welcome to the forum.  Manufacturer involvement is typically very welcome here (as long as industry affiliation is stated, as you have done).  I think Devialet have a lot to learn from level and type of forum engagement that is seen from UpTone Audio, it is fair to say that you are at opposite ends of a very broad spectrum here.  

Anyway, if there are some factually incorrect postulations in this thread, I for one would most welcome seeing them challenged or corrected.  (Even if they are mine!)  Facts are good, and we are all learning here.  When you have time of course, I do not want this to delay the shipment of @David A's EtherRegen.   Angel   (and David, for what its worth, I think Alex did misinterpret your words somewhat, although Alex's words re EtherRegen sales were interesting nevertheless) 

Regarding the last paragraph I have quoted above, I look forward to reading whatever you get to publish.  I can at this point also mention that I have had quite a bit of time recently listen to my system with the EtherRegen in place, subjectively to my ears it is definitely making a very positive improvement to the enjoyment to my system, certainly more so than I picked up with quick A/B testing.  So as a subjectively happy EtherRegen user, it is always great to get a better understanding of the mechanisms in place here.

So much for my New Year‘s Resolution and realize I am not going to probably get any plus points for the following but ...

Honestly, with exception of Devialet, I would prefer to see less Manufacturers’ participation in this forum as opposed to more. If I want to interact directly with a manufacturer then I can go to another forum / their specific site.

Also strange to correct „incorrect postulations“ in this thread with facts. Which facts? With exception of sales related information, I haven‘t seen any yet.
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by baconbrain - 05-Jan-2020, 19:48