Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
@baconbrain

OK, I can understand you not wanting to see manufacturers commenting on listening impressions but I just reread @Superdad's p[ost and there were no comments on listening impressions. There were comments made in response to statements some of us here, including me, had made about sales, marketing, and a certain review. I saw nothing which would support the generation of revenue.

There is a post in the Information, Rules & FAQ area which sets out the rules for Dealers/trade and advertising https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Dealers-...dvertising

I think @Superdad's post is within those guidelines and I would support the current guidelines as they stand. Given that there are rules on this matter, I would suggest that the appropriate response would be to raise a request with the moderators for a change of rules, preferably with a vote by forum members, rather than raising complaints in individual threads in which a manufacturer has responded and stayed within the guidelines.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by David A - 06-Jan-2020, 09:56