Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(06-Jan-2020, 09:56)David A Wrote: @baconbrain

OK, I can understand you not wanting to see manufacturers commenting on listening impressions but I just reread @Superdad's p[ost and there were no comments on listening impressions. There were comments made in response to statements some of us here, including me, had made about sales, marketing, and a certain review. I saw nothing which would support the generation of revenue.

There is a post in the Information, Rules & FAQ area which sets out the rules for Dealers/trade and advertising  https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Dealers-...dvertising

I think @Superdad's post is within those guidelines and I would support the current guidelines as they stand. Given that there are rules on this matter, I would suggest that the appropriate response would be to raise a request with the moderators for a change of rules, preferably with a vote  by forum members, rather than raising complaints in individual threads in which a manufacturer has responded and stayed within the guidelines.

Fair enough, let‘s see how it develops.
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by baconbrain - 06-Jan-2020, 10:50