Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(06-Jan-2020, 11:05)baconbrain Wrote: In principle, I am not singling out Uptone.
But you have in a number of earlier posts

(06-Dec-2019, 14:58)baconbrain Wrote: One additional note from my side, I did not voice my thoughts in this thread with the intent of bashing a specific product or company. As mentioned previously, I believe the lack of data points to support various manufactures' claims (in particular with switchs) is not limited to Uptone.
(30-Dec-2019, 20:43)baconbrain Wrote: Being also one of the more critical voices in this thread, my skepticism is purely limited to UpTone's lack of supporting evidence to reinforce THEIR claim of what the product is supposed to improve / reduce.

Many (imo respected) members of this forum have expressed positive experiences with the product and I have no reason to doubt / question such. Pleasure cannot always be explained through science...

So why not give the EtherREGEN a try?  It has a 30 day money back guarantee.  You posted earlier that you use your personal subjective perception...
(06-Dec-2019, 09:22)baconbrain Wrote: Personally, I have always tried to base audio purchasing decisions on MY personal subjective perception of the SQ contribution to MY system verses cost.
If you have tried it and found no differences, then you have a valid & personal basis for disputing Uptone's claims.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by Snoopy8 - 06-Jan-2020, 14:10