Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
@Flashman

I've had no problems apart from one hiccup which went away when I disconnected the EtherREGEN from power and reconnected it. It had been running for 3 weeks at that time and it's now been running without problems for 2 weeks since then. I have no idea what the issue at the time was but it did affect connectivity.

On the sound quality: I'm definitely getting an improvement in my system but while I could list specific aspects of sound which I think have improved, I think the biggest benefit comes from the way in which those aspects seem to work together. I'm noticing things in the sound which I hadn't noticed before, but I'm really appreciating facets of familiar music which I hadn't noticed before. The music itself just seems more compelling to me. I think you'll like it.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by David A - 15-Feb-2020, 21:22