Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
(19-Jul-2020, 21:21)David A Wrote: The big difference for me in the period just after I got my ER in January was noticing that I was paying less attention to aspects of the sound and more attention to aspects of the music. 

Thank you David for the kind words. I too am finding that my playback has become immensely thrilling so much so that my mind is concentrating on the entire performance rather than nitpicking on individual instrumental lines.

There's another thing that I find is that my Listening level has come down by about 4 to 5 dB. With the background more blacker and quieter now, very low-level sonic nuances are wonderfully audible and you are no longer required to raise the listening level UP in order to hear these low-level stuff.
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by audio_engr - 20-Jul-2020, 00:42