Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation
Here's a link to the white paper Uptone Audio have published explaining what the EthereREGEN does and why they do it: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0660/6...1583429386

Actual listening always makes sense. Yes. people sometimes make mistakes about what they hear but then you can read a lot and still make mistakes as well. I've read the paper in my link and I don't really understand it because I don't have the technical background needed to understand it but I can tell you one thing. If you do have the background to understand it and if the claims made in it are correct, what this paper will not tell you are whether you will actually hear a difference with the EtherREGEN in your system, whether you will like or dislike the difference if you hear one, and if you do like the difference whether that difference is a big enough difference to you to justify you spending your money buying one instead of buying some other product instead. No matter how reliable the information you read is, it always makes sense to listen for yourself. There are some things you can only find out by listening, no matter how true and correct whatever you read about a product is.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Audiophile Grade" Ethernet Switches - The new generation - by David A - 21-Jul-2020, 12:48