Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Phantoms boring... now that they work perfect?
(11-Apr-2018, 18:29)daibaron Wrote: Frankly ?

no Bluetooth security
Spark is the worst player ever created (i miss you winamp 1998)
Different audio volume presets depending you're using Bluetooth 70/100 or DLNA 35/100 (basically you can't keep your own preference after switching...)
Poor DLNA compatibility.
Audio drops via Toslink

We all share the same shit... after 2 years.

seriously ? you're happy with it ?

I never have that volume issue. Every method I connect presets to 35% volume. AirPlay. Bluetooth. DLNA. Local streaming, whatever. Always sets to 35% before a track plays.

DLNA support is still in Beta, has worked flawlessly for me though.

I’d just turn Bluetooth off. It’s probably the worst input method anyway. I don’t see many devices with Bluetooth security as it is. You either turn it on or you turn it off.

Spark is built to allow you to pick music and play it. That’s what it does. I don’t see an issue with it.

Never whatsoever have I ever had an Optical drop on Phantom, two or more Phantom, or Dialogue. They say Dialogue has a tiny crackle with Optical occasionally still but why can’t you just plug directly into your Phantom? It’s probably the same distance away as your Dialogue. See for every problem that there supposedly is there is always an alternative way to achieve the same results without a problem.

Maybe you need to software update your system? The last three things you’re describing were resolved in previous firmware.

I agree with everyone else I’m extremely happy with my system. I worry more about the sound than these picky things that aren’t an actual problem. In terms of sounds it’s incredible so yes, I’m still extremely happy and it doesn’t get boring because every time I turn them on I’m blown away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)

Messages In This Thread
Are Phantoms boring... now that they work perfect? - by kmjy - 11-Apr-2018, 23:11