Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointed w/ Gold Phantom. Am I doing I wrong?
(12-Apr-2018, 18:30)aasch08 Wrote: Has my life growing up/being around listening to heavy bass everything permanently ruined my interpretation of sound? Or is there something I can do to improve this. Am I just doing the gold phantom wrong? Or maybe this type of speaker isn’t meant for someone like me. I’d be willing to try any suggestions.

Thanks

I'm just going to focus on this. This has nothing to do with Devialet or Phanom mind you. I backed the Audeara A-01 which is a pair of headphones with which you do a hearing test first through their app and which then creates a profile based on your hearing and program it into the headphones. 
If you have some issues with your hearing, it can be pretty dramatic difference. You can apply the profile in different steps and when I went 100% the first time I wondered if I was listening to the music with a band pass filter pretty much. Now tho, I can really appreciate what I've been missing frequency wise ^^

But personally I have no issues with my two gold phantoms, I rarely go above 60 in volume and I love the tight response =)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disappointed w/ Gold Phantom. Am I doing I wrong? - by Deezel - 12-Apr-2018, 22:27