Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Quitting devialet, going Pass Labs
(17-May-2018, 15:40)Jim_Anderson Wrote: like baddog I came from Pass Lab's Aleph Ono, Pre and a pair of 100w Aleph 2 mono blocks.  They were in my opinion, a truly wonderful audiophile product.  One I was truly fortunate to own and experience.  Had I not for been introduced to Devialet by my brother some 5 years ago, I would still have them.  

AaronG summed it right in his experience with the sound quality from the Pass products.  For me, I will endeavour to stay with Devialet as I like their technology.  They will eventually get the software correct (my hope and wish for sooner than later).

Jim

My own journey started with a D200 (in fact, a D170) and I might easily have looked to move on to a more dynamic-sounding system, until my dealer suggested I look at adding a companion. The rest, as they say, is history. If you like the Devialet world, then you could go a lot further with SQ without leaving the brand altogether.

I hope you find satisfaction, anyway.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quitting devialet, going Pass Labs - by Zappydev - 17-May-2018, 17:25