Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less bass now I have a second Gold Phantom?
(30-May-2018, 04:00)brandtashley Wrote: The first speaker is in exactly the same place it was, i've just added a second one on the other side of the room. 

This got me thinking. Does Spark give an option to move the balance all the way to that one speaker? This way you will effectively have the same setup as before (all music coming from one speaker). That way you can prove to yourself whether it's a room mode or there something wrong with the bass output of the Phantoms.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Less bass now I have a second Gold Phantom? - by Pim - 31-May-2018, 00:05