Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Expert Firmware (non CI) with amazing new features released!
(02-Jun-2018, 06:52)Rodney Gold Wrote: You need a trinnov box for the X/over ..altitude 32 at eu 20k.. and I would need  a further 6 amps at eu 70k or so...ouch!!!!

That's something I wasn't aware of Rodney. I was under the impression that Devialet could program their amps to do all the crossover stuff internally. So if it isn't than this whole setup is a bit of a joke because you can do the Trinnov thing with any other set of power amps.

BTW, we're way off topic here. This is meant to be the bitching about Devialet thread and this conversation should be in the Munich thread. Maybe we should just swap the names around  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Expert Firmware (non CI) with amazing new features released! - by Pim - 02-Jun-2018, 09:05