Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Expert Firmware (non CI) with amazing new features released!
(02-Jun-2018, 19:57)Rodney Gold Wrote: The active Versions of the spirits have used Trinnov to do the crossovers , fix phase , impulse , group delay  issues.. the simplistic devialet filters cant do that. You might be able to kludge a solution with devialet however it woint be optimal.
I did consider biamping (and try) but it doesnt work out as well as using one premier amp on them especially if you need to correct gains on dissimilar amps

Looking back at the photo taken at the demo, is the Trinnov the black box on the floor on the left hand side? It sure looks like there's either a very long USB cable going from the Dj's Mac to the Devialet's or the box on the floor is connected but from there on it still only uses a thin cable. I would assume if that box was a Trinnov, it would at least have 6 cables going to the D's.

Or is the Trinnov just hidden? 

P.S. I don't even know why I'm asking these questions because if I wanted to buy one of these systems I would have to sell my house and set it up in a tent  Big Grin
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Expert Firmware (non CI) with amazing new features released! - by Pim - 03-Jun-2018, 01:48