Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro 1000 (master only) as power amplifier
(04-Jun-2018, 14:53)afrancois Wrote: Hello, this is my first post. Until now I've been reading the devialet chat from the sideline. I'm still not very familiar with the product line. With all the upgrades it's somewhat confusing.

I have the opportunity the buy a second hand expert pro 1000. Only the master, though. (Expert Pro 1000 D250 infinity core)

I imagine I can use the master in stereo mode? I intend to use this master as power amplifier behind my Lyngdorf pre-amplifier. Now I'm using the Lyngdorf SDA-2400.

Don't know if someone has heard the SDA-2400 back to back with a Devialet? Both are very well respected (digital) amplifiers, but in a different price category. Question is, is the Devialet worth the extra money compared to the SDA-2400?

Reason why I would only use the 1000 as a power amplifier is because I want to continue using RoomPerfect. 

Kr,
Alain

If you're just buying the master then its a 250 Pro, and is only used in stereo mode.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro 1000 (master only) as power amplifier - by Hifi_swlon - 04-Jun-2018, 23:24