Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super quiet on the forum
Ha! Ha! I said this in another thread. Perhaps the lack of comments is down to the fact that Devialet really only have two product lines the Phantom and Expert. Both of these have gone through painful software developments that are hopefully settling down. If you were or are part of the Naim forum you would have loads to discuss about Focal, new NDS products, Uniti, Atom, Muso, Qb and all the other developments, and all of these come with plenty of ‘interesting’ software issues. Seems that Devialet are drawing breath.

Anyway, I am kinda sick of having to use an SD card for what should be easily internet transmitted configuration and software issues. Apart from anything else you get finger marks all over the shiny surface. What was the point of CI if they could not have included this minor fix as part of the project? Maybe a thread should be started on that one. If I had to access an SD card in the back of my Denon AV amp I would need to see a chiropractor for the amount of software updates it gets.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.

Messages In This Thread
Super quiet on the forum - by booshtukka - 15-Jun-2018, 09:35
RE: Super quiet on the forum - by Gerronwithit - 15-Jun-2018, 10:22
RE: Super quiet on the forum - by kompressor - 15-Jun-2018, 10:56
RE: Super quiet on the forum - by ssfas - 15-Jun-2018, 14:29
RE: Super quiet on the forum - by Gerronwithit - 15-Jun-2018, 15:56
RE: Super quiet on the forum - by misterpete - 15-Jun-2018, 17:34
RE: Super quiet on the forum - by mdconnelly - 15-Jun-2018, 13:21
RE: Super quiet on the forum - by Bbnsound - 15-Jun-2018, 13:28
RE: Super quiet on the forum - by ogs - 15-Jun-2018, 19:06
RE: Super quiet on the forum - by Rudolph - 18-Jun-2018, 13:56