Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
(07-Jul-2018, 19:14)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(07-Jul-2018, 07:16)petrik Wrote:
(06-Jul-2018, 20:58)Hifi_swlon Wrote: I actually thought they removed this ability a while back? Had anyone successfully tried it?

Yes, I'm running this custom DSP (room correction) on my Devialet. I got it about two months ago just by asking for it.

Good to know they’re still being consistent with their information. Could you share more detail? Is it a series of PEQs? Is it mono or one per channel?

Sure. I basically took measurements with REW and designed the needed filters there. The filters contained one PEQ for the left channel and two PEQs for the right channel. All of these had different frequencies, gains and Qs.

Sorry for the slight off topic here. I would be just interested in knowing whether Devialet has any plans for enhancing this feature in the future. I would like to create and tweak these PEQs manually by myself without needing to contact the support every single time.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by petrik - 07-Jul-2018, 20:11