Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
(07-Jul-2018, 20:11)petrik Wrote:
(07-Jul-2018, 19:14)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(07-Jul-2018, 07:16)petrik Wrote: Yes, I'm running this custom DSP (room correction) on my Devialet. I got it about two months ago just by asking for it.

Good to know they’re still being consistent with their information. Could you share more detail? Is it a series of PEQs? Is it mono or one per channel?

Sure. I basically took measurements with REW and designed the needed filters there. The filters contained one PEQ for the left channel and two PEQs for the right channel. All of these had different frequencies, gains and Qs.

Sorry for the slight off topic here. I would be just interested in knowing whether Devialet has any plans for enhancing this feature in the future. I would like to create and tweak these PEQs manually by myself without needing to contact the support every single time.

I am really pleased to learn that Devialet has again started to make custom amplitude correction for Expert users. I was quite disappointed when I saw their response in 2015.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by ogs - 09-Jul-2018, 21:40