Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018
(13-Jul-2018, 10:28)thumb5 Wrote:
(13-Jul-2018, 10:00)ogs Wrote: ...
Seems we have a definitive solution to the latency problem for Phantoms. Did Joachim elaborate what the  'Phantom app'  (not Spark) is? I've looked at Devialet's web, but can not find any references.

Sorry @ogs, my ignorance of the Phantom meant I assumed that the Phantom app Joachim referred to was something everyone would be familiar with.  He certainly didn't make a big deal of it.  Maybe Devialet customer support can suggest how to get a copy.
Could he be referring to the Devialet Phantom Remote app that is available on the Apple App Store? It has both the night and mute buttons.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last minute Summer Devialet Event at OAC with Mathieu Pernot! 12 July 2018 - by Axel - 13-Jul-2018, 10:45